Sports Injury Physical Therapy + Injury Prevention For Athletes
"Helping athletes and active adults get out of pain, prevent injury, and get back to the things they love to do."
Sports Injury Physical Therapy,
The Right Way!
Does This Sound Like You?
Unable to perform the way you want to because of your lingering pain or “old injury”?
Can’t stay active because your pain is stopping you from doing what you love?
Scared to potentially re-injure if you push yourself?
Constant need for modifications from your coach?
Haven’t been able to get long-term changes in your pain from other healthcare providers?
Chronic injury continues to be the excuse for why you pain just “hasn’t gone away”?
THESE are the problems we focus on fixing together without the need for pain medication,“prolonged rest”, being “shut down”, and surgery.
OUR GOAL Of Sports Injury Physical Therapy is to keep you doing whatever it is you love!
Our 3-Step Process Is SIMPLE!
Eliminate Your Pain
Find The Origin Of The Problem
Create A Long-Term
Guaranteed Success Plan
Want Help to Decide If Our Expertise Is Right For You?
Free Peak Performance Assessment
We realize that some people may be “unsure” if sports injury physical therapy is right for them or their child. It could be that you’re still not sure it will work, or whether we can help your current problem. Or maybe you have a bad experience with physical therapy elsewhere in the past?
If that sounds like you and you’d like to come in and see for yourself how The Rehabletics Team and sports injury physical therapy can help you, please fill out this short form below and tell us more about you so we can answer all your questions for free
Talk To The Rehabletics Team First
If you are just not quire ready to go ahead and book a sports injury physical therapy appointment with out team right now, perhaps you have some questions and think it would be better to talk to someone first to be 100% sure that we can help you; please click the button below and fill out the short form to schedule a call. The Rehabletics Team will answer all of your questions about our sports injury physical therapy over the phone for free. Before your call feel free to check us out on social media to learn more about us!
*Note: there is no treatment given at one of our taster sessions. It’s for you to ask us more questions and for us to confirm whether or not we think we can help you.
Here is a sneak peak into what you can expect!
- Detailed movement assessment and full body orthopedic evaluation
- Individualized injury history and sport/activity specific analysis
- Actual education and understanding of evaluation findings and biomechanics cause of injury
- Potential future injury risk analysis
- Goal and success planning
- 1:1, 60 minute follow-up treatment sessions
- Hands on mobility, manual therapy, and soft tissue work.
- Individualized programming for sport/activity specifics success
- Daily treatment education and understanding of injury timeline and potential risks
- Return-to-sport/activity programming
- Long term success plans
- Home corrective exercise/self mobility programs